10/22/08

Woof.

Guess who found 6 pristine Ren and Stimpy comics at the D.I. this morn?
ME.

I'm so excited. One of them even has Powdered Toast Man on the front.



So the entire month of October has pretty much sucked for the most part. ONE thing after ANOTHER keeps HAPPENING and now I can't help but wait for the other shoe to drop.

Rabid husband.
Kelly dies.
Dad diagnosed w/prostate cancer.

Speaking of rabid husband, I woke up the other night to Scott, fully clothed, crawling around on the floor. My immediate thought was
"Holy shit.........is he rabid?"
I was horrified. I asked him what he was doing and he just hung his head while he laughed, and then hopped up and ran out of the room. I'm thinking there was some crack in his rockstar. But who knows.

Work has been pretty shitty lately too. I've worked graves for almost a year (decemberrrrrrr) and it's catching up to me. I can't live a normal life. Working the hours that your body wants to sleep thru 5 days a week takes a serious ammount of energy to stave off.
Okay. Time for sleep. Still got love for the streets.
Love,
Scorcho.
who wants to go to bed with their makeup on?
I do.

No comments: