10/14/08

Here's to thinking this month couldn't get any worse...

One of my coworkers died this last saturday. He was a crisis worker that worked on call graves-so I saw him a lot since people decide to be suicidal between the hours of 10 pm to 6 am. He was one of the kindest, funniest, most sincere, genuine people I've ever met in my life. He had stunningly blue eyes that penetrated any defenses you had set up. He had twin sons on missions and a 1o year old girl. He died from complications (most likely threw a clot) from a neck surgery. I'd love to find out who did it.
Scott is, as we speak, getting the 2nd out of 5 or 6 rabies vaccines.
Yeah. Rabies.
There were way too many coincidences and he found two little dots on his leg that COULD be bite marks but could be a number of other things, but since I love him so much and he loves himself so much we decided to go ahead with the vaccination. T-Minus $5000 (at least) and counting. Yikes.
Love my life. Could be worse right?
So, I bid you adieu,
Kelly Wall,
and will miss paging you once you've gone home for the night.

Loves,
always,
Scorcho.

1 comment:

Nancy Campbell Allen said...

I'm sorry, Syd. That sucks. It's always weird when someone you know dies. :-(

Loves.