10/4/08

Oktober!



So I must've been on something crazy last night because I had a dream that I was being chased around by a serial killer in my parents neighborhood. To make it worse and way more intense than it already freakin was, the serial killer was GARY BUSEY.

I woke up in a cold sweat. I was horrified. Ever since I was a little kid, and I've had dreams that I'm not cool with, I've been able to realize that I was in a dram and wake myself up (one time I brought my hand up to my eye and opened my eyelid). Aaaaaand it doesn't sound believable but it is. So shhh.

So I took Annie home yesterday and saw little Alex for the first time and holy shit that kid is gorgeous. HUGE beautiful brown eyes and teeth just like every other Campbell had when they were a kid.

SO cute. I'm so glad they're home so they can get all settled in and get him into the flow of a normal life.

Well anyway, not much else to say other than I fell asleep around 5 this morning and woke up about 45 minutes ago.
So I'm gonna go do something productive like refresh the paint on my toenails.

Loves,

Scorcho.



No comments: