11/1/08

Glug glug glug.


So I'm supposed to be getting ready to go over to my parents casa to get a bunch of my old shit/take most of my old shit to the D.I. But I'm sitting here staring at my newly painted nails (it's like a plummy colour. It looks BEAUTIFUL on Scott's toes!).

Can I just tell you how freaking glad I am that October's over? FINALLY? Holy shit man.
There's a lot that I've been meaning to blog about but any energy that I've had I've used to sleep. Life takes a lot out of me. And it could be me taking a lot out of myself, and maybe I should slow my mind down but sometimes I'm so afraid of interfering and messing everything up. Domino effect.

Anyway. I gotta go, I haven't even showered yet and I'm supposed to be there by 3.

Lurves.

Syd.


p.s.

if you're looking for a movie that will absolutely blow your mind,
rent Frankenstein w/Robert De Niro.

YIKES.

1 comment:

KarinB said...

Um, yeah. That Frankenstein is way creep-o. I thought it sucked, personally. Book's much better, albeit sehr boring!