9/30/08

It's almost October and I'm still sweating.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate being hot. It's unpleasant, leads to headaches, and makes my hands swell up so that I look like I have snausages for fingers. I'd much, MUCH rather be cold. You can bundle up, and wear comfortable clothes, AND it makes your hands super skinny so that your rings start to slide around. Piano hands. I can't even tell you how excited I am for fall to be here. I heffing LOVE it. I usually get all depressed and pale but this year I'm going to change that.
I'll go tanning.

Ha, ha, ha.

No really though. I'm done being depressed and down on myself. I am who I am, and my life is MY life, and I alone am the only one that can mold it. So suck it, Trebek.
Alright so moving on. I always feel selfish when I blog, because I'm always talking about myself, but then I thought, shit, it's MY blog, who the hell else would I blog about? Oprah? Pffff, bitch can get her own blog!

So this last sunday we (family) got together for Ninadine and Jedaline's birthdays. I recently bought a new camera so I've been using the crap out of it and taking millions of pictures.

Observe.

So here's Annie outside with her new Duck. I don't want to give her back when Jules and Dusty get home.


Doug, Maisy, and Gunder on the trampoline.


Cam wondering why he left the womb.

Camden, Mum and Dad.

Craig on acid.

Craig and Me.

Mum, Cam and Karin.

Mark and Me. Special spirits.

Mum and Dad


Nina and Nancy.

Anna giving me attitude.

Gunder and me pouting.

Aaaaaaand Gunder being the ever concerned child that he is.


I had to add this one.

So here's Nina and Jed (and Maisy and Mark) blowing out their candles. Yaaaaayyy.


====================================================================


Here's Dustin, Alex and Jules, still in Taiwan. They're coming home thursday night!



Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

====================================================================

So that about sums up sunday. And my life as of right now. Along with the fact that I'm all of the sudden 13 again and am getting zits like some kid that slept with a bag of greasy breadsticks over his head. Muh.

Time to find something to eat.

Love,


(you know you're jealous)



Scorcho.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

My kids went down stairs the other day and opened the door and Annie started barking like crazy so Tate slammed the door ran upstairs and said scary dog mommy scary dog. I love that picture with you and Gunder. Was Scott at this party?