9/24/08

Man Vs. Machine


So I'm really pissed off and in a bad situation. My sewing machine (Greg) and I are in a fight. The bastard won't sew. I assume that it's a man just because that's the feel I get when I use him (heh), and I don't want to be sexist and assume that it's a woman. If it were, her name would be Betsy. But anyway- I'm totally stuck because my niece's dieciseisanera is in a few days and I was going to SEW her some stuff for her present but SOMEBODY doesn't want to help out. So I punched him in what I assume would be his stomach and put him away.

Anyway. I'm gonna go before my oatmeal gets too cold.

Cold mush.

Loves,
El Scorcho.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm glad to see that you got past that first post and two in one week WOW! I'm pretty impressed that you can sew. I think I made a pillow and a wind socket once. Love the skulls. Seems like since you got those fabric markers Scott has been coloring on everything he owns. Thanks for watching Rizzo again. We really appreciate it.

Nancy Campbell Allen said...

I'm impressed with the wind socket, Nicole! I can do pillows and curtains. That's it.

Syd, you are so funny. Nina is looking forward to her diciseisinera like crazy. ;-)

Wuvs!