9/27/08

Expansion.

Another nephew!

Jules and Dustin just flew out to Taiwan this last thursday and picked him up today instead of monday thanks to Hurricane Mary.
His name is Alex Kuan Yu Loveridge. I'm so excited for them to get home, I can't even wait.
We're babysitting their slightly neurotic dog Annie- who ADORES me- aaaaaaaaaaand everything was wonderful until she brought a bat into the house.
A FREAKING BAT.
I'll blog that one later. I'm still getting over it. I've spent the last two days praying that I won't be a widow since scott was the one that took it outside. (I made him put on gloves so we're A.O.K., and Annie had her rabies shot last year so we're in the clear. Plus it might've just flown in with her when Scott let her inside. I almost stepped on the damn thing.)
But anyway. YAY! I'm so freaking happy for them.
I went to bikram yoga today and it kicked my ass. Like Steven Segal kicked my ass. I got off work at 6 and came home to change and get all of my crap and then hauled back to ogden only to find out that class is at 830 instead of 8. Nice. So I sat in my car and did naughty crosswords.

YIKES.

Sadly, I can do them better than the crosswords that are in the newspaper.
Sorry mum.

Anyway.
I was feeling sorry for myself tonight because Scott is at BB's birthday party and it's mostly guys going so I got all bratty and told him to just go and I'd stay home. So I called Nina and she was going to a movie with her cronies so then I sent Craig and Mariah a text to see what they were doing and they were in Salt Lake. So I said screw it and went into full pout mode and drove around a little bit, intending to go to Barnes and Noble but diverted to Savers instead (Thank GOODNESS) and I found lots of wonderful things and you don't even have to worry about it because I bought them all. It was like Heavenly Father felt sorry for me and led me to my amazing finds. So I bought them, and then went to Smiths and bought $40 bucks worth of chips and dip for tomorrow's dinner aaaaaaand came home and here I am.
And I also bought an amazing Zelda shirt (hot topic) with the shield and master sword on the front. I know you're jealous.
Okay I'm gonna go now. My attention span has tapped out.
Muchos Loves,
Scorcho.
P.S
I just noticed on the back of my Jolly Rancher bag that they're manufactured in CANADA.
IDK if I can eat them anymore.

1 comment:

Nancy Campbell Allen said...

Love it! You should have met Nina at the theatre. She'd have been all, "This is my aunt Syd." Like when she was little and her friends adored you like a goddess.