1/2/11

I don't feel any different.

So 2011, huh. Nuts. It feels like a ton of stuff happened last year, aaaand I guess some stuff did happen? We cut our umbilical cords and live in an apartment (disregard the fact that it's next door to my parents), Scott applied for graduation *!!!!!!!*, I got a new job....ummm. I'm sure there is plenty of other stuff that happened, but right now I'm mostly just wanting to throw two bits out there before I go to bed (and normally I'd say "to get up and do what I'll do every single day of the year for the rest of my life" but it's the "new year" and we're supposed to be positive) so I can get up and ROCK my job and not be mean when I hang up the phone having just spoken to a loud breather aaaand yeah. Okay I gotta go. Eyes are blurring. Stomach hurting. Head nodding.
Good night,
and welcome to the rest of your life.

Love,
Syds.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Syd, I love you!!! You always bring a smile to my face. Happy New Year, little cousin!